Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the World by Connecting to people while we Grow, Serve and Commit to Christ.
9:45 a.m. Worship - Pendleton Campus
10:30 a.m. Worship - Ingalls Campus
We still have LOTS of time slots open for blood donations for our Monday, Sept. 23rd red Cross Blood Drive! We also have a high quota to meet!
Due to the severe weather across the country, many blood drives were cancelled while the need increased. Indiana blood banks have been used by other areas hit hard by the hurricane, so Indiana needs to replenish the supply.
PLEASE sign up today to donate on Monday, Sept. 23rd between 1:30 - 6:30 pm. You will be doing a wonderful thing to help our community, our state and our country!
Go to Redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-Red Cross to sign up now!
Friendly Flock Registration
Spots are still available for 2019-2020 Friendly Flock! Class availability:
Extended Pre-K: full
AM Pre-K - 2 spots
PM Pre-K - 2 spots
AM Preschool - 2 spots
Why We Attend Our Church
Here are some comments from our congregation about WHY they attend this church:
- I want a relationship with God with God, and church is one place that helps me feel closer to that goal.
- I come to start my week with God to guide me and prepare me to be a better person.
- I come to church to be fed God’s word. My week is better. I need to learn more about God. I am a sinner, and I am always trying to be a better person.
- The sense of family and community and love of the people of Christ’s church is being a part of something bigger.
- It is a soul cleansing and recharging hour to help find opportunities to serve him.
- I come to church to get re-fueled with the "Love" of God – so I can show this 'Love" to the world I live in during the week.
First United Methodist Church
As United Methodists, we have an obligation to bear a faithful Christian witness to Jesus Christ, the living reality at the center of the Church’s life and witness. To fulfill this obligation, we reflect critically on our biblical and theological inheritance, striving to express faithfully the witness we make in our own time.
To learn more about the Methodist faith, click here visit the United Methodist website.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to learn more about First United Methodist Church, Pendleton, Indiana.