Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the World by Connecting to people while we Grow, Serve and Commit to Christ.
9:45 a.m. Worship - Pendleton Campus
10:30 a.m. Worship - Ingalls Campus
Friendly Flock Registration
Spots are still available for 2019-2020 Friendly Flock! Class availability:
PM Preschool - 0 spots left/FULL
AM Preschool - 2 spots left
PM 3 day Pre-K - 2 spots left
AM Extended 5 day Pre-K - 0 spots/FULL
AM 3 day Pre-K - 2 spots/FULL
Attending Our Church
Here are some comments from our congregation about WHY they attend this church:
- I want a relationship with God with God, and church is one place that helps me feel closer to that goal.
- I come to start my week with God to guide me and prepare me to be a better person.
- I come to church to be fed God’s word. My week is better. I need to learn more about God. I am a sinner, and I am always trying to be a better person.
- The sense of family and community and love of the people of Christ’s church is being a part of something bigger.
- It is a soul cleansing and recharging hour to help find opportunities to serve him.
- I come to church to get re-fueled with the "Love" of God – so I can show this 'Love" to the world I live in during the week.
First United Methodist Church
As United Methodists, we have an obligation to bear a faithful Christian witness to Jesus Christ, the living reality at the center of the Church’s life and witness. To fulfill this obligation, we reflect critically on our biblical and theological inheritance, striving to express faithfully the witness we make in our own time.
To learn more about the Methodist faith, click here visit the United Methodist website.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to learn more about First United Methodist Church, Pendleton, Indiana.